Little Escape is a luxurious beach hut, situated on Towan Beach, Newquay. available for day, weekend and week hire
Little Escape is what you want it to be: Its ideal as a base for a day on the beach with family. It could be the perfect romantic hideaway, watching the storms rolling in. Its an ideal space to chill out and relax with a book. Why not enjoy the view with friends and a bottle of wine?
Where is it?
Situated in an elevated position, on Towan Promenade, overlooking the spectaclar Towan Beach, Newquay, Little Escape is one of 8 large colourful beachhuts recently built. Access to the "complex" is via Beach Road.
What is Included?
Little Escape has been kitted out in a modern, yet retro style and colour scheme. Its larger than the average beach hut at 2.8 x 1.8 metres
It has electric lighting, power sockets and heating. Within the secure gated complex is an outdoor shower and tap suitable for drinking. There is also a communal seating area
- 3 seater sofa (also folds out to a single bed), with cushions and throws to keep you lovely and cosy
- Fold out table and 2 fold out chairs
- 2 beach chairs (deck chairs)
- 45 litre Mini Fridge - ideal for a few beers, a bottle of fizz and your snacks
- DAB radio, with Bluetooth connection and Aux inputs
- Kettle, Cups, Plates, Bowls, Cutlery
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Sugar
- Wine glasses, Tumblers and Hi-Balls
- Water Jug, Cafetiere, Small Tea Pot
- Sharp knife,, Chopping Board Scissors, Cork-Screw, Bottle Opener
- Tray, Coasters, Placemats
- Dog Water Bowl
- A selection of Books and Magazines
There is also plenty of space for your own belongings, food etc, as well as hooks inside and out for clothing and wetsuits.
How Much Does it Cost?
Daily hire (9am to 6pm) - £40 per day (£50 in July and August)
Weekend Hire (any 3 days) - £100 (£120 in July and August)
Week Hire (7 days) - £200 (£250 in July and August)
We require a refundable deposit of £100 for all bookings
We can upgrade your reservation to include:
- Surf Boards, BodyBoards, Wetsuits
- A fully stocked fridge including beer, wine and milk